Swingby Swingby

This is very interesting. If i may, i would like to make some few possibly constructive observations. To make it more captivating, i would change the tutorial by making a playable tutorial in wich you can learn and play it step by step, making it less boring to learn. Secondly, i would make the J key also able to skip the "you died" scene, to make it more dynamic for whoever is using the keyboard instead of the mouse. I also would make it more colorful and maybe work a little bit more on the art. Another idea is to make a gradual difficulty, where the more planets you pass by, the harder it gets.
That's it, and congratulations, i found the game very creative.

HannesPaulsson responds:

Thank you for your feedback! I've updated the game, and the 'J' key now works on the death screen.
Regarding the difficulty, it does get harder the more planets you pass! Look at the "speed" text on the top at the screen, it increases for each planet you orbit, and each wall you bounce on!

Slow Mustache Slow Mustache

couldn't play it, got stuck on the menu screen

RGB RGB

it is a nice ideia, but i think there should be some kind of tutorial so the player gets used to the controls, just then the real deal.

Bridge Jigsaw Bridge Jigsaw

music

music name, please.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

fear

physics is evil ! O_O

madness:are you high? madness:are you high?

hand

i think the hand should call more attention, because sometimes there is a lot of enemies, and then it's very hard to see the hand.

ball evolution ball evolution

Small area

i think the area of clicking the ball is too small, then it's very hard when the ball gets fast.

Bawl Game Bawl Game

more levels

its pretty good, the only problem is that it needs more levels i think.
and some sounds and music would be good too.

Make Your Madness Make Your Madness

You should tell

when I press up, the lightsaber turn on.. You should tell that I think

TeoFuture responds:

I was going to tell, but the instructions button doesn't work

hehe

Brazilian Flash Ranking Brazilian Flash Ranking

yahee

this is awesome ! AWESOME ! DID YOU HEAR ME ? AWESOME !

- thanks, I do like to be in the ranking. Really.

Dasneviano responds: