The Pink River Flows The Pink River Flows

you are doing beautiful stuff with simple things. congratulations, keep it up!

LoungeCartoon responds:

Thank you very much!

The Ballad of Sadie and Ellen The Ballad of Sadie and Ellen

Nice, what song is this?

radiodark responds:

Thanks. The melody belongs to a traditional tune called "Lost Jimmy Whelan" but we cobbled together the story from some mythological sources and our own ideas and I wrote the lyrics.

A Day in the Park A Day in the Park

These young fool "projects" are priceless. In adulthood there is no such fun and all you can do is watch those, remembering how fun it was.

Zerksisms responds:

I appreciate it seriously :D and yeah we did this for shits and gigs, to practice and mess with the program. Now we get to hangout but our lives have changed a lot so we try to stay in touch as much as we can. I appreciate the feedback!

Bear And Bunny Boo ❤ Bear And Bunny Boo ❤

Congratulations, man, you have really improved. I've been watching your animations since the first one. it was never disappointing in terms of humor, and the animation was good - with some exceptions when you lacked of commitment, i think (wich can be actually funny if not abused) - but the sound was always awful. Now you have clearly improved your animation, and the audio is pretty good. Keep up the good work, you have a great future. Congratulations !

SpeedoSausage responds:

thanks! the sound is still of a bit of an issue for me, im hoping i can at least keep improving in that aspect

How To Be A Ladies Man How To Be A Ladies Man

it would be very nice of your part to share with us the name of that beautiful composition that is played on your animation. I would be certainly thankful.

Starbarians Teaser Starbarians Teaser

fuck

that's genius

Spacelover AlternativeEnd Spacelover AlternativeEnd

massa

proxima vez quero participar, desculpa a enrolação >_< hehueh
essa ideia de cada artista mudar o final é muito boa, temos que fazer um assim com mais gente D:

deciderio responds:

verdade a idéia é boa, só falta achar gente querendo participar rsrs

sssstick fight! sssstick fight!

good idea

i can see you have improved a lot lol

HappyStep HappyStep

wow

is this really your first flash? because its very very good for a first flash !! keep up the good work, man !!

YouriX responds:

Yes my first serious attempt! Just wanted to make something good in the first try!

Teenagers with Attitude Teenagers with Attitude