The Pink River Flows The Pink River Flows

you are doing beautiful stuff with simple things. congratulations, keep it up!

LoungeCartoon responds:

Thank you very much!

The Ballad of Sadie and Ellen The Ballad of Sadie and Ellen

Nice, what song is this?

radiodark responds:

Thanks. The melody belongs to a traditional tune called "Lost Jimmy Whelan" but we cobbled together the story from some mythological sources and our own ideas and I wrote the lyrics.

A Day in the Park A Day in the Park

These young fool "projects" are priceless. In adulthood there is no such fun and all you can do is watch those, remembering how fun it was.

Zerksisms responds:

I appreciate it seriously :D and yeah we did this for shits and gigs, to practice and mess with the program. Now we get to hangout but our lives have changed a lot so we try to stay in touch as much as we can. I appreciate the feedback!

Swingby Swingby

This is very interesting. If i may, i would like to make some few possibly constructive observations. To make it more captivating, i would change the tutorial by making a playable tutorial in wich you can learn and play it step by step, making it less boring to learn. Secondly, i would make the J key also able to skip the "you died" scene, to make it more dynamic for whoever is using the keyboard instead of the mouse. I also would make it more colorful and maybe work a little bit more on the art. Another idea is to make a gradual difficulty, where the more planets you pass by, the harder it gets.
That's it, and congratulations, i found the game very creative.

HannesPaulsson responds:

Thank you for your feedback! I've updated the game, and the 'J' key now works on the death screen.
Regarding the difficulty, it does get harder the more planets you pass! Look at the "speed" text on the top at the screen, it increases for each planet you orbit, and each wall you bounce on!

Slow Mustache Slow Mustache

couldn't play it, got stuck on the menu screen

RGB RGB

it is a nice ideia, but i think there should be some kind of tutorial so the player gets used to the controls, just then the real deal.

Epic Music - City of Gold Epic Music - City of Gold

Score 3.93? people are clearly deaf. You are making real music here. I'm glad my vote could boost the score to 4.11 at least. Congratulations!

SteveSyz responds:

Thanks so much for the kind words! I haven't updated my page at NewGrounds in a while, I have some new music at BandCamp and YouTube ;D (shameless advertising haha)

Total Payback Total Payback

too repetitive..

At the start it is cool, but at some point it is annoying, I mean, it is a loop, so it will repeat all the time, then it is boring. It should be more varied.

Chrizzly responds:

Yeah, well it's hard making a loop varied. That means I would have to put in more riffs, more parts, maybe tempo changes, maybe more solos, and oh... it seems as we have a full song now, ey?
Loops ain't exactly made to be varied, 'cos variety demands length, and length means a full song.
Anyway thanks for the review, dude. I'll post something less repetitive in the future!

Iron Man (Black Sabbath Cover) Iron Man (Black Sabbath Cover)

well..

.. the music is great, but there is 2 things I want to say:
You should make the voice, it doensn't need to be real voice, just the melody..
And the eletronic noise should be eletronicless, like the real guitar.
after all, it is very good !

himenow responds:

Well there is no really good VST for realistic guitar-sounds.

Morning Sketching #004 Morning Sketching #004

Are you gonna finnish this as a painting?? it's gonna be awesome!

beekart responds:

hehe, probably not.. I think i'm a bit too busy at the moment. I think it will remain just lines! :)

Blue Metallic Wolf Portrait Blue Metallic Wolf Portrait

Very nice, i wish i could see it scanned and not photographed (that's why the 4 stars)

Sabtastic responds:

The scanned version looks sorta gross - but I get'cha. :)
I like the slightly mis-aligned photo because the silver catches the light a lot better.

March of the Necromancer March of the Necromancer

I don't know if i'm sensitive or something but this shit gave me creeps! Seriously. Awesome.